What is Uconnect®?
If you’re considering buying a new Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, and RAM vehicle, you might be wondering, “What is Uconnect®?” Uconnect® is a system found within Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, and RAM vehicles that provide you all you could ever need in terms of in-vehicle entertainment and information when driving through Detroit. Learn more about these systems from the experts at Ray Laethem Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram below, and then contact us for more information.
Uconnect®: Features & Amenities
Uconnect® offers you a wide range of features that can make your St Clair Shores or Roseville adventures even easier. What are some of the features you can expect?
- Audio Options: SiriusXM™, Bluetooth® streaming, and HD Radio™ are all available for you to use, and you can connect up to ten devices.
- Available 4G Wi-Fi®: Use the available 4G Wi-Fi to browse the internet, check emails, and more. Best of all, you can use the Wi-Fi hotspot from up to 50 feet away from your car.
- Entertainment: Larger CDJR models offer an available Uconnect® Theater, so your passengers can play games, watch movies, or go online on one of the dual 10-inch touchscreens. Apple CarPlay® or Android Auto™ allows you to connect your Android or Apple smartphone in a few easy steps.
- SiriusXM Guardian™ and Uconnect® Access: No matter where you are, you can connect to your Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, or RAM. Get your car’s location, start your car remotely, and send directions from your phone to your car’s infotainment system.
- Voice-Command: Using voice command, you can make calls, reply to texts, use navigation, or choose music without taking your eyes off the road and your hands off the wheel.
- Navigation: You’ll have access to 3D-generated maps with turn-by-turn navigation, allowing you to easily navigate Roseville and beyond. SiriusXM® Traffic Plus and Travel Link can also provide up-to-date weather and traffic reports, so you’re always in the know as you travel.
How Does Uconnect® Work: Can You Turn Uconnect® Off?
Uconnect® operates while your vehicle is on, but features can be turned off, disabled, or muted when necessary. For example, you can turn off the display or mute the radio. You can turn off text messages by pressing the “Phone” button, saying “setup, incoming SMS message announcement” and responding “yes” when the system asks if you want to turn off this function.
Learn More About Uconnect® at Ray Laethem Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram!
More from Ray Laethem Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram
Winter is here, and you will want to know how to prepare the best car emergency kit for cold temperatures, snow, ice, and other road hazards. Whether you need to commute to work or pick up your kids in snowy weather, the changing seasons can be difficult to deal with. To that end, you will…
If you’re considering buying a new Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, and RAM vehicle, you might be wondering, “What is Uconnect®?” Uconnect® is a system found within Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, and RAM vehicles that provide you all you could ever need in terms of in-vehicle entertainment and information when driving through Detroit. Learn more about these systems…
The Jeep Wrangler 4xe towing capacity offers a new level of power for a hybrid engine. This hybrid variant of the classic Wrangler runs on a plug-in hybrid (PHEV) powertrain, meaning that it runs on an electric motor and an internal combustion engine. The Wrangler 4xe offers Detroit drivers a new level of performance…